Friday, October 16, 2009

Food Storage Analyzer

I have always wondered how am I supposed to keep up with my food storage and know how much I need and what I need. I have been seeing this Food Storage Analyzer on Emergency Essentials and decided to try it. You just type in how many people you save for and their ages and it gives you the caloric intake for each person and the total for all family members. then you type in how many superpails or #10 cans you have (there is also a place to input what you plan to buy) and it will give you the total number of calories for all the food storage items as well as how many days your storage will last you. They list nutrition facts and basic vitamin and mineral contents of all the food items combined as well as weight contents. The Food Storage Analyzer is very easy to use and very thorough I will definitely continue to use it.
Gift Card Giveaway

1 comment:

Latisha said...

Cool info - thanks for sharing! I'll check it out!